Dashboard List Panel
The Dashboard List Panel displays a simple list of other dashboards in your Lagoon account. You can create a dashboard list panel in order to provide quick links to jump to other dashboards.
Creating a Dashboard List Panel
Click the Add panel button at the top of the dashboard.
From the list of available panels, select Dashboard List.
The dashboard list panel will be added to your dashboard.https://g.lagoon.soracom.io
Editing Panel Settings
To edit the dashboard list panel settings, click the Panel Title, then select Edit.
The General tab lets you configure basic panel settings. Refer to the Lagoon Panels: General documentation for more information.
The Options tab lets you configure which dashboards are included in the dashboard list.
- Starred - Display dashboards that have been starred.
- Recently viewed - Display dashboards that you recently accessed.
- Search - Display dashboards that match specific search conditions. The parameters for this option can be set in the Search section below.
- Show headings - Shows or hides the Starred, Recently viewed, and Search headings from the above lists.
- Max items - The maximum number of dashboards to show in each section.
- Query - Matches dashboards where the dashboard title contains a specific keyword or phrase.
- Folder - Limit the search to dashboards that have been organized in a specific folder.
- Tags - Matches dashboards that contain specific tags.
More information about the dashboard list panel can be found in the Grafana: Dashboard List documentation.