Lagoon provides some simple preferences that allows each user to customize how the Lagoon console appears for them.
To change your preferences:
Login to the Lagoon Console for your region.
Hover over your User menu, then select Preferences.https://g.lagoon.soracom.io
The following preferences are available:
- Name - The name which will be used when saving dashboards.
The Email and Username fields cannot be changed from within Lagoon. You can change them from the Lagoon configuration page of the User Console. Refer to the Users & Permissions documentation for more information.
- UI Theme - The Lagoon console interface style.
- Home Dashboard - The dashboard that will be shown when you login to Lagoon.
- Timezone - The timezone to use for dates and times in panels.
- Language - The interface language of Lagoon.
Changing Your Password
From the User Preferences section, click the Change Password tab.https://g.lagoon.soracom.io
- Enter your Old Password and a New Password, and click the Change Password button to confirm.
User passwords can also be changed directly by the Soracom root account administrator or a SAM user with sufficient privileges, by modifying the user from the Lagoon configuration page of the User Console. Refer to the Users & Permissions documentation for more information.